Friday, February 19, 2010

The Yellow Truck

I am a sucker for old trucks... whenever I see a broken down old truck left to rot somewhere; I feel compelled to take 5 million photos of it.  

Approximately a lifetime ago, some buddies and I took an impromptu road trip from Vancouver, WA to McDermitt, NV.  While aimlessly driving around the desert we happened upon an abandoned old truck... the yellow truck.  We all hung out around the truck for at least an hour, taking photos, hypothesizing about the yellow truck's final days, wondering if the new owner, a giant spider, ever wondered about the yellow truck's origins...

good times...

I really have no point to this post, other than to reminisce about the yellow truck.







and to put up some shots of an old truck Mary and I saw on our trip to Chico.

RIP old truck.

No comments: