Tuesday, March 2, 2010

blah blah blah; blah blah, blah, blah...

Seriously... who stole my energy? Is that what a full moon does? It zaps everyone's energy so it can illuminate the sky?

I sit here tonight, in the chaos of dinnertime, typing. I'm sure Rob is wondering what in the world I think I am doing...
Adam is lifting 2, 3lb. dumbbells (make that dropping dumbbells), Dalton is walking with a book on his head (since someone told him he has great posture at school today) and Grace is wrapping a fake present for Rob's fake birthday!

Rob & I are laughing, rolling our eyes and drinking wine... that's really all we can do!

They say these times will pass, and that we will miss them terribly when they do -

Until then... we'll just continue to laugh, roll our eyes and drink wine....

peace out.
mem

1 comment:

Leah said...

These times will pass? Why would you want that to pass? It sounds like a very entertaining evening to me :) Miss you guys!