Thursday, January 28, 2010

coffee condom


Good morning friends... as I ponder why I have yet to post on this blog that I've been so graciously invited, I've come to a conclusion. I feel blogging can only be accompanied by a good cup of joe...

So what's the problem Mary? Just make yourself a hot cup of french press and hop to it..
NOT so fast people..
open coffee containers + brand spanking new Mac + shared surface = potential for huge disaster.

For whatever reason, I am unable to successfully drink a cup of coffee near the Mac without splashing, spilling, or dribbling on the machine.

Therefore, I've created the Coffee Condom. I know what you are thinking.... that a coffee condom keeps you from burning your hand, but I beg to differ.
Condom's are used specifically to keep liquids from permeating a specific membrane. Hence a cardboard Koozie (often times called a coffee condom) will do very little to keep your coffee from permeating your computer, it simply keeps your hand from burning. (p.s. I have NO earthly idea why the font is changing...but I'm too annoyed to try and figure it out any longer... peace out.)

No comments: