Thursday, January 21, 2010

A new day.

Here is how my day started off...















A few days ago I decided to take the plunge and invest in a new camera... well a used camera, but new to me.  I scored a sweet deal off of ebay and absolutely love it... LOVE IT!!!

So I made a pseudo new years resolution to take my camera with me everywhere, so I never miss all those shots that I have been missing and then bitching about missing.

On my way out the door the sun started painting the sky as it does in Wyoming.  I pulled over, waited patiently and just watched the scene unfold; a wonderful reminder of why we moved here.  I snapped a few shots, packed the camera back up and went off to work.  What a great start to the day!

Enjoy the scene.

rm

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That is soo pretty.....I haven't seen a sunset in months. Thank you.