Monday, February 22, 2010

I got a feeling...

...that today's gonna be a good day! Yeah yeah... so maybe my life rolls to the tunes of hit songs, but that's just the way it is... deal with it-

Today is Monday, and it's only 11 a.m. and I am showered, the kids are fed, the laundry is spinnin' and I'm getting a lot of loose ends tied up - I LOVE days like this..

Yesterday Rob was gracious enough to wrangle the kids all day so I could hit the slopes... YAY! We finally had good snow and I've come across a chic boarder that can hang with me (Rob is way better and Dalton is not quite up to my speed yet..so)... very exciting for the only chic knuckle-dragger amongst many skiers~


Food for thought -

Don't forget to feed your relationships... they are living breathing entities that need constant care and attention to continue to blossom & grow...

No comments: